Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location : Toronto
Duration: 3 months to start Number of Positions
• Project: Reporting to the Vice President IT Transformation, the role will be responsible for managing the execution of the Technology Transformational Programs. This includes the development, refinement and evolution of the strategy as well as the implementation, reporting and change management. Managing the strategy program also requires the identification of the resources and structural changes required to actively enable, manage, and reinforce the organizational change, stakeholder engagement and communications across multiple geographies and business lines.
Candidate Value Proposition
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a global scale across the enterprise and interact with all lines of business and communities including senior stakeholders and front office staff.
Typical Day in Role
• Track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope • Manage daily communication between the larger user base for windows 10 upgrades in an open, friendly manner consistent with professional standards • Organize collections of software into different buckets that will consolidated to central technologies team • Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements • Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing • Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing roll out plans and procedures • Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses • Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized • Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 8 + years’ IT project manager experience in the Financial Industry
2) 8 + years’ experience managing project financials
3) PMP Certified: Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
4) Excellent communication skills is required, both written and verbal
– Spanish speaking candidate is required
– Agile environment experience
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required