Contract Length: until 10/31/2021 (potential for extension)
Location: WFH, Toronto
Story Behind the Need:
Business group: Seeking a Seasoned IT Project Manager with a strong APPLICATION background and has completed E2E on SDLC cycle projects.
Typical Day in the Role:
– Build a new reporting application integrated with all products and leads generation systems and can capture the status of branch leads and sales in real-time.
• Receive and process non-sales Milestones from Product systems to increase the likelihood a sale will be completed.
• Automatically link all associated milestone events into a single thread from the initiation point to capture the full end-to-end sale's life cycle.
• Automate Pipeline reporting to increase accuracy and transparency.
• Trigger event notification/reminder to advisor to reach out to the customer, enhancing customer experience.
• Enhance Lead management to provide visibility for Sales Managers on Leads from initiation to completion.
• Provide a reporting solution on leads and the best option on how the report is presented.
• Data insights to be used
Must Have Skills:
1) IT Project Manager (end to end IT Development project experience) – 8+ years of professional experience
2) Oversee finances/understand/explain any variances (project of $2MM+) – 5+ years of hands on experience
3) PMP Certification
4) Banking experience
Nice to Have:
– Jira & confluence
– CA PPM
– Variety in IT projects they have worked on
– Outstanding communication skills – verbal & written
– Leading Steering Meetings with VPs/SVPs
– Independently lead project/program end to end
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field