Contract Length: 5 months
Location: WFH, Toronto
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: Seeking an experienced IT Project Manager for the deployment of Anti Bribery Anti Corruption
The objective of this project is to develop an ABAC Monitoring Program operating model to monitor payments which may represent greater bribery or corruption risk, to identify and assess existing monitoring programs which may be leveraged in this effort, and deploy on a risk basis in identified jurisdictions.
The candidate will:
– Support the remediation of monitoring program deficiencies.
– Establish monitoring program requirements that meet Legal and Regulatory expectations.
– Implement Phase 1 payments monitoring solution for ABAC (Canada, US, UK).
– Implement tactical monitoring solution for Gifts and Entertainment (Canada, US, UK).
– Prepare the groundwork for strategic monitoring solution for Gifts and Entertainment in FY22
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain global exposure and to be extended to potentially work on other projects.
Typical Day in Role:
– Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
– Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
– Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements
– Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
– Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
– Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
– Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
– Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1) IT PM (Delivery of IT Projects)– 5+ years of hands on experience
2) Experience managing finances of projects of 2MM+
3) PMP Certification
4) Agile Experience – 3+ years of hands on experience
5) Application Project PM Experience – 3 years of hands on experience
– Strong Communication Skills – Stakeholder Management (will need to be vocal and able to work with strong personalities)
– This candidate must have flawless communication both written and verbal as they will be working with executives and stakeholders on a daily basis
– Documentation skills – Risk/issue tracking
Nice to Have:
– Previous Big 5 bank experience
– AML or ABAC Experience
– Scrum Certified
– CA PPM
– Experience with risk or compliance projects
Education or Certifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field