Contract Length: 9 months (potential for extension)
Location: WFH, Toronto
Story Behind the Need
Business Group: Seeking IT Project Manager for a large Program being deployed enterprise wide. Project Manager will be managing a different stream surrounding Identity Access Management with a focus on Privileged access management and local admin rights
Manage the global implementation of the Privileged Access Management Public Cloud Privileged Access Review program by planning and sequencing activities, developing schedules, managing vendor and business line engagement, documentation, ensuring process compliance, troubleshooting, risk mitigation, reporting and escalation management.
The contract PM will need to be a seasoned PM ( PMP with full English proficiency) with prior experience in InfoSec/IAM environment with preference given to experience in Privileged Access/ Local Admin /AD Domain Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse management to reduce the ramp up time required to close the audit items.
Sourcing of highly skilled PMs with previous InfoSec – IAM knowledge has been a challenge in Colombia.
Typical Day in the Role:
– Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
– Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
– Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
– Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
– Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
– Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
– Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
– Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Value Proposition-
The selected candidates will have the opportunity to extended and get exposure to global aspects and business within the Bank.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1. 5+ years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager (end to end project management, run through whole PMLC)
2. PMP certified
3. 2+ years of hands on experience with Public Cloud Privileged Access Management
4. 2+ hands on experience with Active Directory provisioning to Local Admin privileges on laptop/Desktop for provisioning at Application/Cloud level
5. 2+ years of hands on experience with Information Security experience (understand requirements and restraints in this world) – Identity & Access management Project experience
6. Fluency in Spanish
– Present to C suite and above Clients and VP level stakeholders
– Strong with MS Suite
– Extremely strong communications – written (Understand technical requirements and explain them in business terms to Executives) & verbal
Nice to Have:
– FI/Banking experience (Big 5 Banks)
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field