Role: IT Project Manager
Duration: 7 Months (Possibility of extension)
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: GWMS – Run The Bank is seeking a Project Manager. This team is currently being built out. This PM will be responsible for the risk and audit part of the project, great relationship building/ people skills are essential in this position.
* Candidate Value Proposition: This position allows contractor to work on several aspects of the project and be an integral part of the team
Typical Day in Role
• Dealing IT teams within wealth management,
*SRI reports (risk indicators), does evaluation of software currency, look at items that needs to be addressed, upgrade software, coordinate with website owners to fix issues, coordinate server patching, coordinate work to engage infrastructure, also get resources from application support to get sanity tests, allocate resources. Review reports, identify how to prioritize, look at audit reports, respond to audit team and audit resolution. A lot of coordination. Candidate will also be looking at finances.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills: 3-5 years of PM experience
1. Good relationship building/ people skills- within a PM capacity
2. Financial knowledge (reports, Microsoft Office Suites) (spreadsheets, ability to prioritize)
3. MS project, Excel, word, PPT, financial knowledge
Nice to have: Open to FI/Banks or any other industries, Risk and Audit experience
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required