Job Role – IT – Data Integration Developer III
Duration – 6 months
Extension – Possible
Location – Toronto, ON
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Background – building transformational scorecard (retail salesforce to manage and monitor sales performance) – develop new enhancements to existing rules
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Data Management, Governance & Business Intelligence, the position of Senior Business Information Management Analyst will support the design, development, adoption and ongoing evolution and maintenance of a best-in-class Data Infrastructure for the Future Ready Program.
The resulting platform will be utilized to build out Sales Effectiveness and Scorecards for front-line coaching and benchmarks to ensure each customer engagement is delivering legendary customer experiences whilst providing driving organic growth for our bank.
Key accountabilities include the following:
- Build out critical data marts and warehouses utilizing strong systems and business fundamentals as well as the ability to make sense of technically complex business and data situations on both structured and unstructured data
- Deliver on data mart strategy on benchmarking and external opportunities; providing recommendations and oversight
- Take ownership role in data extraction, systems expertise and data manipulation techniques, supporting ad-hoc analyses, and other business requirements
- Manage the change control processes and set general security protocols and processes
- Structure and manage the execution of complex data-driven analysis utilizing Product Systems, Customer feedback, and various external data sources
- Work with the Business and Analytics Team to understand business, data and analytics objectives and develop a comprehensive and high-performing value-added data infrastructure.
- Design, develop, maintain, and automate complex processes to create comprehensive data marts modelled for business reporting and analytics.
- Design and develop data quality metrics to ensure data integrity persists within the data marts.
- Work with the Personal Banking Data Strategy and Enterprise InfoEx teams to ensure appropriate alignment is adhered to the Enterprise target state
- Provide subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware/ software support and/or development of technical solutions
- Key requirements include the following:
- Expert with Relational Databases SQL Server and transformation techniques utilizing T/SQL, SSIS, SSAS, etc.
- Ability to build and manage a database or data mart environment and manipulate, manage and QA large amounts of data.
- Subject Matter Expert on sales processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to proactively influence and support decisions through analytical counsel
- Strong team player who fosters and thrives in an environment of peer development and sharing
- Enthusiastic and focused self-starter who can work with minimal supervision to strict deadlines and is able to prioritize, multitask, and manage various projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with various level of management and senior management to convey findings concisely through presentations and business commentaries
- Knowledge of Phone Channel functions, operations, and Scorecard is an asset
- Knowledge of the Sales Revenue system is an asset
1.) SSIS/SSAS/T-SQL – BI Stack
2.) Datamart/large data sets
3.) Excellent communication – verbal/written
4.) Microsoft BI Certification
NICE TO HAVE
1.) understanding Sales activities
Advanced level communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills
Certification in Business Intelligence
Has your candidate worked at TD as a Full Time employee?
Reporting and analysis within a database/datamart environment & manipulate and interpret large data
Experience in MS BI tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
|Nice to Have|
Banking industry exp.
Exp. extracting data from a tool to build own metric & scorecard