IT Asset Manager
Typical Day in Role:
-Developing and maintaining processes, policies, standard, systems, and measurements that help the Bank to effectively manage both on a daily basis and long-term its IT asset portfolio (software and technology -related hardware) with regards to control, risk, compliance, business performance objectives and IT Governance as established the by the Bank.
– Designing, developing and implementing the Bank’s IT Asset Management strategy to minimize cost, optimize spend and increase efficiency
– Delivers the processes and tools. Works with teams to both plan and develop the solution. Ensures the testing and coordinated implementation of the solution, and the measures and means for quantifying performance and compliance.
– Accountable for adoption of IT Asset processes through learning programs, communications, subject matter support etc.
– Accountable for process performance through compliance and performance reporting, and stakeholder engagement.
-Drives continuous improvement of the processes and overall process maturity
-Champions IT Asset management engagement within the Bank
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years’ experience in IT services including supervisory experience in infrastructure and operations support functions (Experience in defining IT Asset management metrics, developing Asset management procedures and managing asset lifecycle improvement)
2) A strong background in the development of efficient, reusable and re-deployable processes, systems and organization structures
3) Significant experience with operational management of problem resolution under ITIL frameworks
1) ITIL Certification preferred
2) Experience across multiple methodologies and frameworks such as ITSM, Six Sigma, CoBit and other operational management and improvement disciplines preferred
Soft Skills Required:
•Demonstrable track record of delivery within technology environments. Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
•Proficiency in managing project management of short and long-running projects involving complex software, internal and third-party partner infrastructure and major launches
•Strong leadership abilities and track record of delivering exceptional results and building world-class teams
• •Ability to work collaboratively to define strategies, to innovate and to manage technical solutions
•Ability to facilitate and coordinate cross-organizational technical strategies and solutions
•Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
•Must possess an aptitude for translating complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications
•Strong business acumen, managerial, organizational, analytic and problem solving skills
•Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills
•Collaborative and cooperative approach to leadership and management
•Bachelors degree in Computer Science, management information systems or related field or equivalent work experience.