Job Posting Title: Intermediate Workspace One UEM Administrator
Location Address: 100% WFH
Location Details: This role is 100% work from home
Contract Duration: 04/05/2021 to 10/31/2021 – 6 months
Number of Positions: 1
Reason for request: Reason for request: Additional Hands required
Story Behind the Need
There are several iPhone products being released to all. 30,000 users across 45 different countries. Additional support needed
Candidate Value Proposition
This product (Workspace One UEM administrative console) is an industry leading tool and is in use at several large Canadian banks. This will provide the candidate an opportunity to work with a strategic product, that is providing critical device management for over 30,000 employees in 45 different countries. Also, this role will always be 100% Work from home.
- Design and build solutions for managing mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones using VMware Workspace One UEM ( (Unified Endpoint Management) (previously known as AirWatch)
- Evaluate business and security requirements and create policies, profiles, and controls to configure mobile devices in accordance with those requirements
- Create trouble tickets with vendors such as Apple and VMware and manage them to resolution
- Participate in beta testing programs for mobile operating systems including Android and iOS
- Maintain an awareness of product trends and innovations for the purpose of guiding the adoption of new versions
- Evaluate and test new hardware offerings from vendors such as Apple, Samsung, and Google
- Engage with internal development teams and end-user communities in order to provide solutions for their specific requirements
- Work closely with vendors such as Apple and VMware in order to understand their future product capabilities and influence their product directions with Scotiabank requirements
- 3-5 + years of experience with Workspace One UEM
- 2-5 + years of experience with deploying and managing mobile devices
- 2- 5 years of experience with Apple enterprise products such as DEP,
VPP, and Apple Business Manager
- 1+ years of experience with integrating Google and Samsung device
management tools with Workspace One (previously known as AirWatch)
- 1+ years of experience deploying Office 365 mobile apps and
administering policies with Microsoft Intune
- 2-5 years of prior experience as a Windows Server Administrator.
- Able to produce technical documentation, such as user guides and
- In-depth knowledge of the Android, iOS and MacOS operating systems.
Nice to Have:
- Previous FI Canadian Banking an asset.
- Certification as an Airwatch Administrator (WorkSpace One) or
Professional or equivalent / similar designation.
- Any security designation such as CISSP would be an asset.
- Prior experience administering servers running Linux.
Education and Other Requirements
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or similar area of study
Candidate Review & Interview Selection
1 Round, 3-person panel interview.
Speaking with Hiring Manager and Technical Support Engineers/Administrators.