- Provide in depth operational support for SCCM Current Branch specifically relating to patch management, application deployment, client health and operating system deployment.
- Analyze and diagnose operational issues related to the SCCM CB environment.
- Designs creates and maintains current and new processes utilizing SCCM CB for automation and deployment of internal client systems including operating system imaging, software packaging, scripting with PowerShell and or other programming languages and application deployment.
- Researches, troubleshoots, and resolves complex problems and computing issues related to the operation of internal client systems or enhancing existing systems
- Analyses data and or error reports from items such as hardware and software inventory to develop standard and custom reporting.
- Create SCCM reports based on business requirements.
- Collaborate with the systems, network, and application development teams on enterprise IT projects and architecture changes
- Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies.
- Implement best practice solutions into the environment
- Experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting.
- Patch management
- Asset Management
- WQL or SQL query creation
- Demonstrated experience in Windows technologies (DNS, AD, DHCP, Power Shell, Desktop Security and Policy)
- Knowledge in key areas such as workstation support tools, common workstation applications, workstation hardware, network connectivity and Microsoft Windows platforms, and
- Highly effective writing/verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Solid understanding of Information Security and information systems experience (5+ years)