Job Title – Intermediate Project Manager
Duration: 12 months
Extension possible: based on project requirements
Selling Points of Position: client is great organization to work for. Technology really is the invisible backbone of banking. What we design, build, and deliver supports our entire business from the ground up – we’re at the forefront of all growth and innovation. We have cloud environment so the candidate joining our team will get exposure to that environment.
Interaction with stakeholders %: PM will be interacting with Hosting Solution's engineers while partnering with Hosting Readiness team, Pipeline Management Team and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Engineering teams.
Best Vs Average Candidate: Manager is looking for a leader. Someone who knows how to manage multiple projects at the same time. HM will ask for particular examples in the interview for times when they have displayed excellent leadership skills as this position requires a self-starter with strong leadership qualities, and proven experience managing multiple technology projects, IT Audit experience or exposure to Audit or risk management experience, gather and track RFI’s (Request for Information), Experience using JIRA is a strong asset, RSA Archer experience
How will performance be measured: based on deliverables, timelines
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Background of the job: We are seeking a Project/Audit Remediation Lead to back-fill a role within the Hosting Solutions – Pipeline Management Team, to manage the delivery and remediation of audits and gather artifact evidence for outstanding and current ITS Audits. The candidate will report to the Pipeline Management Senior Manager, and plan, manage and deliver ITS audits through all specific phases, in alignment with existing Audit remediation process. Provide leadership and direction to Hosting Solution's engineers while partnering with Hosting Readiness team, Pipeline Management Team and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Engineering teams. The Project Manager/Pipeline Lead will have a strong working relationship(s) with Engineering AVPs and Sr Mgrs for the audits to which she/he is assigned. The position requires a self-starter with strong leadership qualities, and proven experience managing multiple technology projects.
Experience using JIRA is a strong asset.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Lead the delivery of Audit components for multiple ITS Audits
• Manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants.
• Demonstrate strong communications skills (written & verbal), proven ability to effectively interact with individuals across business units and at various levels within the Bank (technical, business, including Senior & Executive Management).
• Working knowledge of Hosting Strategy and & Architecture processes and ensuring that, discipline and controls are consistently applied to ITS Audits.
• Identify all Audit dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed
• Track all deliverables against the budget and the approved project plan, working with Technology partners to develop the content of those deliverables
• Facilitate weekly calls with the Domain Group owners and resources who own actions and ensure status is reflected in JIRA and communicated to RMG
• Manage regular communication to key stakeholders.
• Build consensus and relationships with team and Business, through use of superior negotiation skills.
• University or Post-Graduate Degree.
• Strong academic background (PMP certified preferred).
• 7+ years Project Management experience
• Audit experience
• Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate and manage work with Senior Stakeholders & Executives
• Well-honed, in-depth skills and broad knowledge to address complex problems and non-standard situations.
• Usage with JIRA/Confluence and Clarity tools
• Ability to manage multiple, highly-visible projects simultaneously
1. Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing multiple technology projects
2. Ability to manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants.
3. Excellent communication (written/verbal), organization and analytical skills
4. Exp working on projects based on Audit components within an Infrastructure team – 1-2 years
Nice to have:
1. RSA Archer
2. Usage with JIRA/Confluence and Clarity tools
3. Previous client experience
4. Previous banking industry exp
Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
Has your candidate worked at client as a Full Time employee?
Ability to manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams,
Exp working on projects based on Audit components within an Infrastructure team
Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing multiple technology projects
|Nice to Have|
Banking/Financial Industry experience
Previous client experience
Experience in JIRA, Confluence and Clarity
RSA Archer GRC Controls