Job title: Intermediate Java Developer
Duration: 4 months
- Perform coding, unit testing, integration testing, debugging, documenting and supports the code implementation process and scripts.
- Coordinate efforts with various business, technology, and infrastructure teams throughout the organization, to ensure the satisfaction of our stakeholders.
- Design solutions that align to the organizations strategic objectives and enterprise architecture standards..
- Communicate effectively with all team and business units.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and have a “Team First” attitude.
- Ability prioritize effectively, managing multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks and Spring Boot deployments
- Strong Front End Testing and problem determination skills
- Experience with SQL and databases (MSSQL and MySQL)
- 5+ years of experience with Java development
- Competent in design patterns, releases/version control, Java, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Angular JS, Junit, XML
- Strong understanding of various, industry standard software development techniques, methodologies and best practices
- A solid understanding of standard methods used to develop software applications for large-scale applications, taking security and scalability requirements into consideration
- Competent in effectively using software development and source control tools
- Capability to rapidly learn new technologies and quickly adapt to change.
- Strong commitment to delivering quality first.