Job Title: Intermediate Java Developer
Duration: 6 months
One of our banking financial clients is looking for an Intermediate Developer to join their team.
* Core development of a Java based REST api for Orchestrating Risk workflows
* Develop and maintain unit tests during the dev cycle
* Support QA during the testing cycle
* Provide developer support for PROD inquiries
* 4+ years of experience, strong hands-on experience as a JAVA/J2EE developer working on JAVA SE/EE standards and technologies like Core JAVA, JDBC, JMS
* 4+ years of experience with REST web services
* 4+ years of experience with messaging platforms, MQ, Tibco, Apache Kafka
* 4+ years of experience of database development best practices (e.g., schema management, index optimization)
* Strong query and database tuning skills
* Strong design best practices and development methodologies.
* Strong unit testing experience, and comfortable with Test Driven development