Position Title: Database Analyst/DBA – Intermediate
Estimated Start Date: 31-Dec-19
Length of Assignment: March 30, 2022
Criminal Check Required? Yes
Software Application and Version #: Experience configuring, integrating, installing, and supporting and maintaining Oracle Exadata, Oracle Enterprise Database 12c and 19c, Oracle Clusterware/RAC 12c and 19c.
• Experience configuring, installing, supporting and maintaining Active Dataguard, and Golden Gate.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
– Monitoring of database environments
– Application tuning, database design changes, trouble-shooting, data migrations and application migrations and general database application designs.
– Responsible for applying database changes to multiple environments in support of the software development lifecycle.
– Use database productivity tools to perform database administration functions and automate processes when appropriate.
– Provide on-call support for the supported DBMS.
– Assists with database design and modeling of large, multi-user data/storage retrieval and data connectivity solutions
– Thorough understanding/experience of database backup and recovery principles.
Experience and Education Preferred:
– Undergraduate degree.
– 3-5 years database analysis and administration experience.
– Awareness regarding context of best practice, industry-standard approaches.
Other Relevant Information
Must Haves: Oracle DBA, Oracle Exadata