Job Title: Analysis & Consulting – Business Analyst – Int*2
Request ID: 28910-1
Duration: 12 months
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• working with business and technology stakeholders to gathering business and technology system requirements.
• Development testing and UAT Support
• Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate
• Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations
• Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
• Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
• Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
• Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required. Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of experience in the Wealth management industry
• Waterfall methodology experience
• Capable of writing clear and well-structured business and system requirements documents.
• Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• technical skill (prior developer experience eq. SQL)
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills
• Back office experience within Wealth Management
• Banking experience
•Minimum Bachelor’s degree.