Instant Communications Architect, Mississauga
The role will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to design, deploy, maintain and support new features for the Next Generation push to talk service, integrating its architecture with a broad range of telecommunication environments within and outside networks.
What types of projects will this candidate be working on?
– Platform upgrades, New features introduction, New technology assessments, New devices launch
• Advanced Networking experience (including areas such as routing, load balancing, and architecture concepts such as NML, MPLS, ICN, DMZ/zoning, etc.)
• Advanced cyber-security experience (including areas such as authentication, encryption, identity and access management)
• Experience with IMS, SIP Signaling, wireless access technologies like 5G/LTE/HSPA+/Wifi 3 Top business skills/experience:
• Ability to oversee the running of applications and determine enhancements.
• Ability and experience developing architecture documentation, diagrams, procedures and project plans.
• Experience working in an Agile team environment and embodies the Agile philosophy