Information Security Analyst – PAM
Typical Day in Role:
• Manage and support the application environment.
• Monitor overall application health and take action to remediate application issue.
• Provide technical support to PAM users and stake holders.
• Remediate server vulnerabilities reported by vulnerability team.
• Will provide PAM Advisory services to infrastructure administrators.
• Lead continuous service improvement & development activities including health-checks and upgrades.
• Maintain all documentation as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, asset inventories, administration manuals, job instructions, support contacts etc.
• Working in conjunction with the DCRC project as well as software currency upgrade.
• Validate and synchronize privileged accounts on various platforms.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 10+ years of hands-on technical working experience in information technology or information security fields
2. 4+ years of experience in the administration of Privileged Access Management tools like CyberArk, Delinea, BeyondTrust and or Secret Server
3. 5+ years of hands-on experience in logical access management on Unix/Linux server, Windows Servers and Active Directory
4. Experience analysing data using excel is required
5. 5+ years of experience in developing and running PowerShell scripts
• Spanish is a strong asset
• Knowledge of basic SQL queries, Bash scripts is desired
• AS400 and Tandem experience
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale project.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required