Information Security Analyst/ Business Analyst
Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• The candidate will be responsible for onboarding applications to the Logical Access Management Platform (SailPoint IIQ). Taking care of the technical aspect of application onboarding, which consists of QAT testing, technical requirements gathering while also being responsible for business analysis to address logical access risks.
• Interview business/application stakeholders to guide them to build access control matrices for applications and support the business to understand their responsibilities with respect to logical access controls
• Manage and conduct detailed risk-based evaluations of the design and operating effectiveness of Information Technology (IT) controls for applications and systems.
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. Create and update requirements documentation.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of Information Security Analyst or related cybersecurity background
2. 8+ years of Business Analyst skills
3. 8+ years of recent project experience reviewing the application architecture as well as gathering rules, authentication and authorization information and permissions
4. 8+ years of SailPoint – Identity IQ experience required
5. Proficiency in MS Office (extended knowledge in MS Excel preferred)
• Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services
• CISSP designation or equivalent
• Project Management Experience is preferred
• Excellent communications skills to coordinate with high-ranking individuals internally (Director, VP level and up), as well as C-Suite of some of the third party vendors
• Ability to manage assigned tasks and expectations without direct instruction or oversight.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, while demonstrating strong professionalism.
• Must be able to collaborate closely with a team at times, while also being capable of holding themselves accountable to meet individual deadlines.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required