Requisition Title: Information Architect – Level 3
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 9 months
Our public sector client is seeking one Information Architect, Level 3 to work on Ministry of Transportation (MTO), Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Government and Consumer Services (MGCS) Card and Photo Comparison Technology (PCT) Procurement Project
Provide professional information architecture expertise, and undertake comprehensive architecture needs assessments and complex reviews in support of systems/infrastructure needs for clients (i.e. I&IT clusters, their clients and enterprise I&IT organizations). To participate in enterprise-wide and cross-jurisdictional architecture projects with information components.
- Defines, identifies and describes information architectural requirements with clients, and obtains I&IT management approval.
- Develops and obtains approval for detailed plans and resource estimates for large- scale and complex information architecture projects and/or components of other projects with information architecture elements.
- Ability to complete complex information architecture reviews and assessments, development and/or support projects, to support new and changed enterprise priorities and initiatives, and client clusters’ and their clients’ information architecture and/or business needs.
- Researches, develops, implements and maintains information architectural policies and standards, as approved by management
- Ensures integration with related corporate and client cluster policies and standards, and incorporation of best practices in the industry.
- Provides general and situation-specific information architecture interpretation advice and expertise to other project and/or enterprise level I&IT project teams, client management and staff, cluster clients, and external contractors.
- Leads and or/participates in highly sensitive information architecture investigations.
- Develops information architecture specifications for RFPs and participates in assessing bids and negotiating contracts/SLAs with service providers and vendors
- Demonstrated experience developing checkpoint deliverables and creating necessary artefacts for checkpoints
- Knowledge and experience creating information architecture artefacts such as logical and information data models
- Experience with Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
- Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards