Job Title: Informatica Developer
Location Address: WFH (Toronto, ON)
Contract Duration: 5 months + good chance of extension
The Team is working on a Data Loss Prevention project particular to remediation of secure transition of files, primarily by utilizing the
• Need: The Site Reliability Engineer within the GTS Technology Operations & Site Reliability Engineering team will be responsible for implementing and operating secure solutions
related to security, access governance, and data protection.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on multiple initiatives on non-relational databases, gaining exposure to multiple bank streams and utilizing new technology.
The individual is comfortable working with business and technical staff ensuring systems are designed and maintained according to enterprise architectural standards. Collaborating with team members, they will utilize agile best practices and metrics to build high quality technology solutions in line with the product's vision.
• Work closely with Product Owner, Site Reliability Operations Engineer and other SMEs to interpret requirements and translate them to secure software solutions.
• Ensure delivery of negotiated product/function while following standards and methodologies. This includes the design, development, and testing of solutions
• Create and maintain detailed design documents as well as supporting the lifecycle of those documents.
• Build and test integrated software solutions.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and performance.
• Participate in technical meetings with client's technical specialists.
• Ensure that SRE targets such as SLI, SLO, SLA are met or improved due to their work
• Provide support for testing efforts and defect resolution.
• Provide deployment and post deployment support (Ex. warranty support, command center services, process, review release content and coordinate with clients).
• Operations: Maintain and troubleshoot production & non-production environments relating to data quality validation deliverables. Create deployment and operations guides. Perform NFT testing on the ecosystem to ensure resilience & peak performance.
• L2 Support Services: Restore services within agreed upon SLA. Respond to Major Incidents impacting technical components, seek opportunities for improvement.
• Focus on logical support work, like configuration, data management, application performance and tuning, application troubleshooting
Must Have Skills:
1. 5+ years of hands-on experience in Data Warehousing, design, development, data manipulation leveraging technologies: Informatica and DB2
2. 3 + years hands on experience on CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gradle/Maven, BitBucket, Artifactory, SonarQube)
3. 5 + years with source code versioning tools (Git).
4. Excellent team player with experience working in an Agile environment.
5. Excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with business groups.
Education: Minimal educational requirements are a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering/mathematics discipline.
Nice to have Skills:
– An understanding of data warehousing principles is preferred.
– Experience with continuous integration
– Financial Industry experience
– Java development experience