Incident Analyst – SOC
• Work as an Incident analyst using Cyber Security SOC tool using Security Operations process and Incident response strategy to support multiple projects
• Provide Security solutions for XSOAR, EDR projects as required
• Define and implement Threat Hunting and Intelligence framework for SOC team in detection of various types of Incidents
• Defining playbook for various scenarios defined by Architect and BSA
• Perform gap analysis and maturity assessment to align Security strategy and controls
• Provide Forensic investigation in improvement of Incident Life Cycle management from preparation to post event activity
• Help in generating report on daily/monthly basis for various types of incidents which can help management to understand the cause and help in mitigating same issue later
• Work with vendor team to identify the cause and mitigate the incident
• Manage relationships with other business units/stakeholders; Work closely with colleagues and other business stakeholders to deliver various projects.
• 5 years of experience of Incident Analyst in cyber security projects and experience in SOC tools EDR, SOAR, SIEM
• Proficient in using Confluence, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Threat hunting and developing uses cases
• Knowledge of SSO and AD Authentication
• Risk analysis and providing solution
• Follow SDLC and Agile methodologies as per need
• Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter who can set own priorities and can work independently and collaboratively
• Detail oriented, have proactive work style, and ability to manage several priorities concurrently.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience relevant to cyber security, Information and Network Management.