Job Title: Image Technician
Duration : 3 Months
Hours: 8 am-4 pm
The purpose of this position is to provide the Business Units electronic images on a timely basis. This role is responsible for the opening, preparing and sorting of all mail by analyzing the content of the documents to identify to which Business area/work type it belongs (Individual Life, Wealth Management, Affinity, GSRS, Bank and/or Group). ). The incumbent is required to provide the appropriate level of QC as well as excellent quality customer service. . This role may also require performing document scanning and/or film/fiche scanning responsibilities on high speed scanners. . Maintain a consistent workflow with the ability to set priorities and work within tight deadlines to meet all Service Level Agreements, allowing Business Units to process their work in timely manner.
Job Requirements (Knowledge/Skills/Competencies):
– Strong organizational and time management skills for a high volume, deadline driven environment.
– Critical attention to detail and accuracy.
– Ability to recognize a wide variety of documents.
– Works well independently as well as in a team environment.
– Ability to manage fluctuating volumes of work.
– Working knowledge of AWD, CICS, Lotus Notes, IAS, Compass, InfoDirect,
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Ability to maintain confidential information. – Demonstrated PC skills.