Job Posting Title: IAM Sustainment and Modernization Specialist – Level 3
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 12 months
Enterprise Applications Branch as Service Owner's responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform engagement with business applications (consultation, requirements gathering, forecasting, etc.)
- Perform business application registration (CRQ, Administration within ADFS, Support)
- Communicate with client on the enrolment requirements
- Develop architecture, application and technical designs, specifications and technology road maps for ADFS services
- Provide Level 3 application support
- Manage the provisioning of ADFS services through the Service Provider
- Provide service demand forecasts to Service Provider
- Communicate forecasts and demands to the Service Provider for Enterprise ADFS services such as application and user growth
- Manage and maintain Administrative procedures for the ADFS services
- Notify the Service Providers if there are any planned or unplanned outages of any Ministry applications integrated with Enterprise ADFS services
- Maintain profiles of applications consuming ADFS services (e.g. primary contacts, technologies used, DR requirements, etc.)
- Provide the IAM Governance Committees and Business Owner with service performance and costing metrics
- Develop requirements and steps for generate reporting on ADFS actions/performance such as login by application, by user.
- 10 years demonstrated experience with Microsoft Active Directory administration and support in the following areas: (Active Directory LDAP Integration; Active Directory Federation Services; Microsoft SharePoint 2010 & 2016; Creation, modification, deployment, operation and maintenance of Active Directory Systems & Services; Single Sign On integration; Experience with Active Directory Certificate Services environment; System backup/restore procedures; System security practices and STIG compliance; System tuning; User administration; Software and hardware installation and maintenance; File management and system troubleshooting;
- 5+ years’ integration experience with multiple Active Directory based applications.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience related to implementations with over 10,000 registered users.
- 2+ years of experience with system monitoring tools
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Security Technologies, particularly encryption and authentication technologies such as PKI, Fedration and SSL.
- 10+ years of experience with triaging, analyzing, diagnosing (a.k.a trouble-shooting), evaluating options, and resolving application problems, especially those related to identity and access management systems
- Demonstrated experience with the decision-making processes
- 10+ years of experience designing, developing, and deploying large application implementations based on the following technology products: Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Service, Active Directory Certificate Services, Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite, OUD, OVD, Solaris, Windows, AIX and Linux.
- Experience with reporting, audit log capturing and analysis.
- Experience with ITIL processes such as Service Level Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Capacity
- 10+ years of experience with quality control and assurance methodologies and practices as applied to the implementation of applications with over 10,000 users.
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management as processes supporting the implementation of large applications.
- Experience with automated testing tools, such as Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in developing processes and plans that support the application of patterns
- Experience with documenting maintenance and support requirements and procedures
- Experience with the development of plans for the transition of the sustainment functions