Job Title: IAM Consultant
Duration: 10 months
Job Description Summary:
The GFT/GD IT Information Security and Business Resilience Team is actively searching for an experienced Identity Access Management (IAM) Consultant, responsible for applying identity access security risk knowledge and expertise to assist with IT information security First Line of Defense activities to help strengthen Manulife's corporate segment information security posture and ensure regulatory compliance.
As an Identity and Access Management Consultant, you will:
~ Perform Access Security Baseline Reviews
~ Assess and onboard applications for regular access review
~ Help perform pre-access review activities
~ Help improve application access security practices
~ Advise management on access configuration risks
~ Respond to access security incidents
~ Manage access security related initiatives
~ Promote an information security culture
~ Provide guidance and advice on IAM best practices
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Administration or relevant educational and professional experience.
• Two years or more of experience working at an intermediate level role, or above, within a combination of relevant disciplines in the field of Identity and Access Management – can include Access provisioning/deprovisioning, Application Onboarding, Access Reviews)
• Have working knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle, MySql) and the ability to write SQL queries, if needed.
• Strong data analytical, problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities within tight deadlines.
• Good verbal and written communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• Influence behavior to reduce risks and foster a strong information access security risk management culture.
1. Work in tandem with multiple and diverse business units simultaneously.
2. Able to deal with ambiguity especially when requirements are in flux and responsibility for delivery is shared among teams.
3. Manage multiple projects and application onboarding simultaneously.
Position Dimensions (Organizational Impact):
• Deliver Identity Access Management services, guidance and advice. Failure to deliver on these programs will impact Manulife and Group Functions and Global Data Office segment specifically in achieving their business objectives, safeguarding its people and information assets, and continuing to meet the information risk management requirements of our clients, shareholders and regulators.