Hyperion Consultant 32129-1
Start/End Dates: 11/18/2019 – 2/17/2020
Work Location: TORONTO
WHAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW WILL THIS BE?(Phone/In person): IN PERSON
Duration: 30 MINUTES
• Responsible for application packaging and integration ensuring applications are packaged and delivered according to documented user requirements, industry, the bank and TBE best practices.
• Collaborate and interact internally and externally with colleagues, customers, and vendors to ensure that the packaging and deployment of software applications are effective, functional, and reliable.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness
• Hyperion Essbase Consultant needed to migrate EPM Essbase
• Candidate will be involved in objects migration, testing, tuning and implementation process
• Provide technical support in managing the Oracle EPM Essbase platform, assistance with technical issues and provide user support.
• Closely work with operations groups and systems build teams to help with the migration
• Leverage the existing tools, processes and best practices associated with application packaging such that documented user requirements are satisfied while adhering to BMO technical standards
• Work collaboratively with the Desktop Engineering team to ensure effective application packaging parameters are documented and delivered according to business & security requirements
• Work collaboratively with the Desktop Engineering team, subject matter experts and end users to ensure thorough testing is completed prior to production delivery
• Test and verify security controls in fixes, and new or upgraded products. Appropriate security stance must be maintained within all packages
• Work collaboratively with the Release Management team to assist in application rationalization practices, particularly when receiving net new software requests
Change and Innovation:
• Build strong working relationships internally and with LOBs, the Engineering and Release Management teams in an effort to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction • Maintain open communications with the Engineering and QA teams to ensure appropriate technical configurations are completed relative to user requirements and that all applicable standards are met CROSS-FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
• Advising – This role is accountable for advising management on the appropriate technology solution to meet the needs of the clients.
• Coordinating – This role participates in meetings with the Engineering team, the Release Management team, project teams, subject matter experts and the users to discuss and resolve technical issues as they arise to ensure we are delivering the best possible solution.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
•5+ year experience development experience with Oracle EPM products related to Essbase ( ASO/BSO, maxL, calculation scripts and load rules), EAS, Shared services, Essbase add-in and Oracle Smart View •Implementation experience with Oracle Hyperion EPM 22.214.171.124 technology solutions including Hyperion Shared services and Lifecycle Management. Migration of users, groups and cubes from old to new environment •Hands-on Experience in EPM Hyperion Essbase installation, configuration and performance tuning on high availability Windows clustered environment •Experience in Smart View reporting / Excel VBA is an asset •Broad understanding of PowerShell and/or Unix shell scripting is highly desirable
• Possesses good communication, facilitation and people skills • Application packaging and integration for installation on managed workstations utilizing standardized tools and procedures. Use a variety of tools and skills to successfully install and update software on the managed desktops with require configurations and security.
• Possesses good problem and change management skills • Is an innovative thinker with the ability to analyze end user requirements as well as being able to interpret those requirements such that work effort costs can be estimated • Demonstrates good business acumen • Exhibits good relationship management skills • Requires excellent time management skills and ability handle multiple tasks simultaneously
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrates good knowledge of the EI T&O Organization • Displays working knowledge of tools, utilities and best practices currently in use within TBE relative to the BMO Managed Desktop Platforms as well as an understanding of the base application sets for each of these platforms • Illustrates good knowledge of our business and the how technology can support the different LOB’s • MS Sql Server SSIS packages development
• Possesses a university degree/college diploma in Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience
Please use the below link to begin submitting Candidates.