Job Title: HR Analyst- Workday- Job ID: : 32765-1
Duration: 10 months
Implement the design and compensation program and the associated technology for the bank.
Very dedicated and driven team but very flexible
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
Very unique role
Ability to work with other members of HR and the business Options to work remotely (once established)
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Maintain and support the Workday platform services associated with Compensation
• Provides forecasting and/or data visualization, ensuring adherence with data governance standards.
• Tracks metrics and milestones, makes recommendations for resolution and escalates as appropriate when issues arise.
• Supports day to day operational processes, program management activities & administrative tasks to achieve business results and deliver the intended employee experience.
• Develops operational solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
• Provides advice and guidance to stakeholders on implementation of total rewards solutions.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to support planning, implementation and sustainment of processes, workflow and program tools.
• Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core processes.
• Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Workday Compensation hands on experience
• Tech savvy and work well with Data
• Someone who can talk technology but also talk in laymen terms to business users.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Someone who can create decks on PowerPoint
• Someone that has come from a FI knowledge
• Someone that has compensation experience (outside of workday)
• Project management skills – In-depth.
• Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
• Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
• Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
• Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
• Influence skills – In-depth.
• Data driven decision making
• Post- Secondary Degree experience or at least 5 years of experience