Job Role – HR Analyst IV
Duration: 1 year
Work Location: 66 Wellington Street West – 28th floor
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: undergraduate Degree
Years of experience: 7+
Reason for request/why opened: support for an ongoing project
% Interaction with Stakeholders: 70% – HR Business Stakeholders
Team Size: 4
Personality Style/Team Culture: Team player, great communication
Selling Points of Position: Working for one of the top Banks, exposure to Client processes, exposure to other opportunities within the Bank
Best Vs Average Candidate: Workday functional expert, Banking/Financial industry, consulting profile
How will performance be measured: Quality of deliverables
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Workday – HCM working on enhancements and issues
- Develop and test configuration for Workday HCM modules by gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing business solutions. Configuration will support the organization in achieving optimized transactions and processes.
- Assist with system administration, business process configuration and design of the primary HR Systems (Workday).
- Function as an expert for all HR transactions and our processes, including advising the HR team, managers and employees in proper use of the system.
- Analyze and troubleshoot Workday related issues through root-cause analysis and resolve.
- Provide exceptional support to internal users.
- Review, test and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases; Lead on determining impact, presenting suggested new features in detail with final recommendations to management on which to implement; participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end-users.
- Design and implement Workday updates including testing, budgeting, project metrics, and status reporting.
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners and technical teams, lead design and process development, gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption
- Manage and execute case management tickets, as well as ongoing system enhancement tasks, including configuration and testing of changes to the Workday system.
- Responsible for coaching and advising business stakeholders for their ownership in Workday system (Core HCM, Onboarding). Support HR in overseeing consistency in service delivery, drive standardization, and share best practices across the organization.
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions, and Locations)
- Support release management, reviewing release summary and release readiness documents from solution vendors, identifying enhancements relevant to the core HCM domain, solution and impacts to downstream systems.
- Demonstrate an ability to compassionately decline business requests that do not align to our prioritized, budgeted project portfolio, or where a reasonable workaround may exist.
- Collaborate with functional SMEs and technical consultants to coordinate application of upgrade features or break-fixes in the core HCM solution domain and associated processes.
- Lead and close various operational tasks including, but not limited to: Triage ticket intake for the HR Systems team, manage operational support teams in resolving open items, participate in rotational ownership of leading Workday updates.
- Create and manage requirements, design, configuration, testing, and support activities for core HCM solution.
- Execute testing to meet business requirements; create test plans, perform system testing; obtain user acceptance testing sign-off from Sponsors.
- Assist employees of all levels with questions or support when using Workday.
- Act as the HRIS system administrator, advisor and subject matter expert for the HR processes.
- Support other Workday modules as needed.
- Stay abreast of new functionality and implement enhancements that support the delivery of HR services.
- Working with subject matter experts to troubleshoot and correct system errors.
- Ability to handle confidential matters ethically, with discretion and good judgment.
- Ability to be flexible as responsibility is aligned within the work team.
- Systems Analyst/Specialist exp. with Workday system
- Exp. configuring & supporting Workday in: HCM, Compensation, Leave & on-boarding
- Exp. working on multiple projects and within multiple time constraints
- Exp. with Systems analysis, design, and problem solving skills
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a global People Team
- Can do' attitude and a healthy sense of humor
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically as well as strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results oriented, show initiative and creativity and have a bias for action.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership on issues and manage to resolution.
1.) Workday Functional experience 2.) HCM experience
NICE TO HAVE 1.)Workday Reporting 2.)Financial/Banking