Job: Help Desk Analyst – Junior
Location: Scarborough, ON
Duration: 3 Months
The successful candidate will be providing first line help desk support. There is no specific project as this is an on going need. They will be taking calls from users and helping them with the following issues:
• Windows 7 and some Windows 10 and application issues
• Outlook support
• Blackberry support
• iphone support
• ipad support
• Desktop support
• Hardware trouble shooting
• Printer support
• Remote connectivity support (Juniper)
Must be flexible in terms of shift. (shift run from 7am – 8 pm and candidate will be required to work an 8.5 shift within that time frame.) this is usually a set Shift.
1.) 1+ years of experience in a first line help desk role
3.) Experience with mobile device support (Blackberry, iPad, iPhone)
4.) Experience with Windows 7/ Windows 10 support
5.) Experience in a help desk role with a large environment. They will be supporting thousands of users on a day to day basis.
Nice to have:
• FI experience – This will be ideal as they will understand the environment
• Remedy support experience – This is the ticketing system that they currently use. It will be a plus if they have experience with this. Converting to ServiceNow in a month so if they have ServiceNow would be great as well.
• Windows certifications
• Take direction well as they will need to complete training
• Fast learner and can pick up quickly during training
• Work independently
• Can work well in a team environment
• Good communication skills are needed as they will be helping users over the phone
Team Size: The current team size is approx. 15 analysts.