Global Equities Products Experienced Business Analyst x 2
We are looking for an experienced business analyst to join a transformation effort involving customer relationship management, data strategy and UX/UI design for Global Equities Products. This includes high touch trading, electronic trading, equity research, and corporate access. The ideal candidate will have experience in these domains, have a strong delivery mindset and an ability to collaborate with technology, operational and business professionals at all levels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitating meetings and design sessions with end users, business executives and subject matter experts.
- Note taking and capture of salient points
- Writing use cases, user stories and requirements documentation
- Working collaboratively with UX / UI design experts to drive solution efficiency, usability, and innovation
- Owning deliverables, products, timelines and status updates
Key qualifications include:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years business analysis experience in the Capital Markets industry
- 5+ years of experience in a cross disciplinary Agile/SCRUM framework business analysis/product owner roles focused on technology solutions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels
- Experience with customer relationship management solutions (i.e., Salesforce)
- Experience with UX/UI design. Knowledge of OpenFin a plus.
- Experience with business analysis involving data strategies a plus
- Desirable experience includes working in equities trading (high touch and / or electronic trading), and / or equity research environments. Other experience in Capital Markets, including ECM, DCM, Advisory and FICC trading is also a plus
- An ability to facilitate and drive both end user requirements gathering sessions and intra-team design sessions
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, SharePoint, and JIRA