Contract Duration : 6 months Contract
Job Location : Toronto
Position Description: The client’s– Operational Planning and Technology Department is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to manage, build and maintain applications within our in-house development team focused on creating internal, web applications.
They must have abilities such as:
- Strong understanding of development practices and agile methodologies
- Posses a strong understanding of business knowledge and practices
- End to End development experience, with ability to start a project from conceptualization, and take it through development, testing, to deployment
- Experience with testing, debugging and development of complex systems in a large enterprise environment
- Be a quick learner, able to quickly join an existing project and make timely contributions
- 5+ years of experience in Web or Application Development
- Experience working with database technologies, including various versions of SQL, rational design, and analysis. With high emphasis on efficiency and scalability.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Technologies in the .Net Framework in the C# stack.
- Experience of front end, user interface, form creation in HTML, CSS.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with a variety of specific tools and toolkits for development and support of applications.
- Attention to details in system analysis/design and problem resolutions.
- Autonomous, very dynamic, capable of decision making.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent Programming College certificate