Full-stack Developer- React JS/ Node JS
Typical Day in Role:
• Design, develop, and implement cloud-based applications, using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. React Js, Node Js)
• Analyze highly complex business requirements
• Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Working with a team of developers in Toronto, Chile, and Dominican Republic to implement the solution.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a full stack developer
2. 5+ years of React JS experience (Front end)
3. 3+ years of Node JS experience (Backend for front-end layer)
1. 4. 5+ years of HTML, CSS, and Typescript
2. 3+ years of hands-on experience with implementing accessibility (implement accessibility related functions onto app – code, etc)
Authentication customer focused applications
3. Building applications for web and mobile channels.
4. Previous experience in banking
5. Previous experience within Digital Factory Canada.
Soft Skills Required:
– Hit the ground running
– Strong communication skills (written & verbal), interacting with Product, Design and Back-end Teams
– Self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution, ability to meet dynamic changes on prioritization
Education: Bachelor’s degree Computer Science