Contract Length: until Oct 29th 2021 (potential for extension)
Location: WFH, Toronto
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: Seeking 1 Full Stack AEM Developer to assist with enhancing the current customer experience through creating new AEM components for multiple projects.
– Full stack Developer (75% front-end/25% back-end)
Typical Day in the Role:
– Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
– Design and improve solutions around Adobe AEM solution
– Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
– Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
– Experience in a fast-paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1. 5+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6.3+ (AEM component development, Asset workflow development plus integrating AEM with other applications).
2. 3+ years of Experience in AEM touch UI/modern components.
– Strong communication Working with multiple teams, written (technical documentation)
Nice To Have Skills:
– AEM certifications
– Customer related project experience
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required