Location Address: WFH, then Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: Support the Dynamic line of business. This project will be responsible for consolidating two websites into one. There is a lot of back end connectivity to 3rd party vendors to support to partners. Our platform is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.5 This site allows the Advisors to manage customer portfolios and content and provide a better understanding of bank products.
• Project: Year-old project, modernizing the advisor site for third parties. Looking for a front-end UI developer to continue the project. The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a long-term project while getting exposure to multiple teams and being an active participator in the planning process as well as executing it.
Typical Day in Role:
– Working with e-marketing team, part of digital factory
– Also working closely with UI designer and AEM developers
– Sitting in the middle of these two groups.
– Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
– Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
– Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
– Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
– Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
– Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
– Build UI layers. They will be working closely with the UI designer
– This contractor will need to have prior experience with AODA compliance – WCAG
– Knows how to write code in Angular or Spring boot
– They will be dealing with Dynamic team to gather requirements, understand the look and feel of the website.
– Work closely with the Marketing team to understand what the user experience will be like
– Create UI layers and components with AEM.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
2. 4+ years recent hands on experience with SS Compilation (SASS, Webpack)
3. 4+ years recent hands on experience with Typescript, bootstrap
4. 3-5 years of hands on experience using React AND React JS
5. 3-5 years of hands on experience using Angular AND Spring boot
1. Good to have some experience on Rest Assured, SOAP UI or similar APIS testing tools.
2. 2-3 years Writing SQL queries.
3. Using Microsoft azure cloud
4. Experience with querying and consuming from a REST backend service
5. Experienced in Agile- someone who is adaptable and able to change with the business needs.
6. WCAG – Experience with WCAG and accessibility sites/standards. Web accessibility development experience (strong understanding of AODA compliance and other related tools such as screen readers- JAWS, Siteminder, etc.)
Best vs Average: Technically sound, is able to answer technical problem scenarios in an interview. In a potential second interview, can come prepared with code through which they can demonstrate knowledge.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required