Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Story Behind the Need
Role: The successful candidate will have a strong experience in .NET development
Project Summary : Front End Developer for 5 months extendable contract
• Gather requirements, design and build new features, all the way from the UI to the API and up to the database.
• Collaborate with the product owner, project manager and other relevant teams
• Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Excellent understanding of developer life cycle and enterprise developer tools.
Must Have Requirements:
• Advanced knowledge of C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core (Web API). Entity Framework Core,
• SQL (5+ years experience)
• Knowledge of and experience with technologies used in website front-ends, including HTML, CSS
• Advanced knowledge of REST services, SOLID principles,
• Microservices & software architecture.
• Advanced knowledge of web security and performance best practices Working
• knowledge of Git, Bitbucket
• Strong communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
• Past FI or Banking Experience