Executive Assistant- C-Suite
• Manage C-Suite calendar by scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel as needed.
• Develop executive presentations.
• Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Read, research, and rout correspondence; draft letters and documents; collect and analyze information.
• Manage the variance analysis and ensure it aligns monthly.
• Participate and assist employee engagement initiatives.
• Respond to inquiries providing necessary information and redirecting calls when necessary.
• Act as the primary liaison and coordinator for department initiatives.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in an Executive Support role; specifically managing C-Suite calendar
• Advanced technical skills and knowledge of MS Office 2010 (e.g., Word, Excel, especially PowerPoint)
• 1+ years of experience working with PowerBI
• Experience with Visio, Access, Canva etc. are strong assets
• Experience within an IT/technical project team, and an understanding of the field
• Industry experience is an asset (preference for banking/capital markets)
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication across a variety of audiences
• Can work in an extremely dynamic and fast changing environment
• PowerPoint and presentation skillsets are critical
• You are genuinely passionate about working with people and strive to make people comfortable in sharing their challenges with you.
• High level of discretion required when dealing with confidential matters
• Highly organized, and strong at multitasking in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to analyze situations and point out flaws and suggest solutions
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business or Technology