HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours per week
Maximum Bill Rate : Open to Market Rate
The ETL developer will be a replacement to our current DI developer who is reaching the two year limit. The developer will be assigned to Commercial product team under Data Analytics team working with on going projects as well as the backlogs.
- Develop and unit test ETL processes to interface data from multiple internal and external systems. Develop ETL jobs that satisfy data model design, Overall performance, business requirements, QA, and Production support requirements.
- Translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform data analysis and data modelling to create functional design documents and source to target mappings.
- Load target data bases using complex transformations that come from many systems.
- Monitor loads and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Meet with ETL Design and Project Leads to understand business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in the design sessions and Code review.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements.
- Develop test scenarios and perform in-depth unit tests, including end-user reviews.
- Define ETL job sequence and dependencies including error logging and restart processes as well as develop ETL run book.
- Understand and develop ETL processes based on BRD (Business Requirements Document).
- Participate in our Agile team meetings.
DURATION AND POTENTIAL START DATE
Starting date: January 3rd, 2023
Ending date: January 5th, 2024 – Possibility of extension
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 3 to 5 years of relevant ETL/DI experience required.
- 3+ year experience in IBM infosphere tool suite (DataStage & QualityStage).
- 3+ year development with database technologies. 1+ year experience with data warehousing methodologies.
- 1+ year experience in PL/SQL development. Preference will be given to people with experience on Teradata and InfoSphere suite (DataStage / QualityStage / FastTrack / IDA in particular).
- Ability to develop Teradata Storage Procedures to implement ETL processes.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS,….)
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
- Creative thinking
- Smart risk taking
- Ability to execute
- Interpersonal skills