Typical Day in Role:
• Provide technical expertise in designing, coding, and documenting ETL processes for new initiatives.
• Independently support existing applications and resolve issues.
• Estimate and deliver on individual tasks within project.
• Perform code review of code developed by technical consultants and oversee their work.
• Highlight technical issues and challenges, and propose creative solutions.
• 5-7 years of Informatica PowerCenter development experience
• 2 years of DataStage experience
• 5-7 years of PL/SQL
• 5-7 years of Unix Shell Scripting
• Database skills with experience with Data Warehousing (MOLAP, ROLAP, EDW)
• Experience with Autosys or Control M for scheduling
Nice to have:
• Experience with Informatica Administrator
• Prior Financial Institution experience is highly desired
– Ability to work in a large collaborative team setting
Education: Post secondary education in a related field