Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 10/31st Until the end of fiscal year
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: Mon – Fri 9-5
Project: an ETL Developer is required to support our Wealth Investment Platform of the Future project.
Org Unit: GWMS – Portfolio Management team is responsible for driving the technology solution implementations to support the bank’s wealth portfolio management business. This team is undertaking a major modernization initiative providing an exciting opportunity for those who are willing to gain invaluable work experience in wealth technology. By joining us, you will be entraining on a journey of professional and personal development!
• Work closely with technical architecture teams, product owners to design and develop high quality solutions supporting enterprise architecture and business process improvements that support our business and technical strategies
• Experience in writing/creating/updating technical documents Experience in batch job/process scheduling Act as an expert technical resource for problem analysis and solution implementation
• At least 5+ years of working experience developing ETL processes and ETL integration (preferably Talend, iWay)
• 3+ years of Experience with database SQL server/ Oracle
• ETL Certification is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• 1 hour video conference with HM, Tech Lead and ETL Developer, (Technical and behavior questions)