Enterprise Portfolio Manager
Typical Day in Role:
• Manage the standardized resource hiring request process for CIDA such as request type, frequency, etc. document the process and share with all leaders.
• Consolidate resourcing approval request, communicate with hiring groups, and provide reports.
• Responsible for reconciliation of staff reporting by transit across CIDA.
• Collaborate with DPMOs, Business Line CDOs and other Analytics, Data Office and Delivery teams to achieve strategic agenda for CID&A and report business outcomes (financial and/or non-financial benefits).
• Manages database and reporting requirements for Resource Allocation trackers, while providing a high level of product support and customer service.
• Creates and maintain CID&A Resource Management Operational Metrics to achieve operational efficiencies and improve customer service, while minimizing risk to the Bank.
• Provides timely submission of accurate management information to the Bank’s senior executive, as required.
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Creates an environment that pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls.
• Directs day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with the Bank’s risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits. Communicates the Bank’s risk culture and risk appetite statement throughout their teams.
• Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
• Builds a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 5+ years of design and development experience in Power BI
2) 5+ years of experience in Financial reporting in a portfolio setting
3) 5+ years of experience in reporting process simplification and documentation
4) 3+ years of experience in Portfolio Management in data management setting
5) Experience in working with data management processes and best practices
6) Strong knowledge working with Finance, PMO, and its key partners, and their related policies and procedures
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, CA-PPM, MS Projects are assets
• Strong communication skills including precise articulation of ideas and opinions
• Strong statistical, analytical and presentation (create and verbal) skills
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Strong visualization and ability to create presentations to tell a story
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required