Enterprise Portfolio Manager – Tableau/PowerBI
Location Address: WFH – Office: Toronto
Contract Duration: 8 Months (until Oct 31)
Number of Positions: 1
Scheduled Hours: 9am-5pm (7.5 hours/day)
Story Behind the Need:
• Project Governance & Reporting is looking for a Enterprise Portfolio Manager to manage an overall view of Enterprise Data Portfolios across different business lines to ensure all data initiatives are aligned to the Data Strategy and overall Bank’s strategy.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build Enterprise Portolios within one of the Big Five banks in Canada. There will also be an opportunity for extension and transition into a long-term career.
Typical Day in Role:
• Creates the end-to-end view of Enterprise Portfolios in Power BI from project ideation, through Data Office Engagements, to successful delivery and track benefits.
• Create a standardized resource hiring request process for CIDA such as request type, frequency, etc. document the process and share with all leaders.
• Responsible for consolidation of Financial reporting by transit across CIDA.
• Collaborate with DPMOs, Business Line CDOs and other Data Office and Delivery teams to achieve strategic agenda for the Enterprise Data Office and report business outcomes (financial and/or non-financial benefits).
• Manages database and reporting requirements for DO Engagement and Resource Tracker, while providing a high level of product support and customer service.
• Support Data Office Engagement Process by working closely with both external and internal Data Office stakeholders.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 5+ years of design and development experience in Tableau, PowerBI, or other visualization tools
2) 5+ years of experience in Financial reporting in a portfolio setting
3) 5+ years of experience in reporting process simplification and documentation
4) 3+ years of experience in Portfolio Management in data management setting
5) Experience in working with data management processes and best practices
6) Strong statistical, analytical and presentation (create and verbal) skills
7) Strong knowledge working with Finance, PMO, and its key partners, and their related policies and procedures.
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, CA-PPM, MS Projects are assets
• Strong communication skills including precise articulation of ideas and opinions
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Strong visualization and ability to create presentations to tell a story
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection
• 1st round interview – senior manager 30 minute
• 2nd round interview – hiring manager 1 hour