The Email Marketing Specialist manages dynamic email marketing campaigns targeted to advisors and consumers and provides leadership and email best practice advice to key internal stakeholders and business partners.
The Specialist is responsible for the continual evolution of the client's industry leading B2B and B2C email marketing initiatives and white label Sponsor communications. The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and executing consumer and advisor focused email marketing initiatives and this position entails the creation of both email campaigns as well as tactical execution of email deployment.
Daily Responsibilities (approximate 80%)
- Lead the execution of internal and external email programs and campaigns using industry best practice techniques.
- Manage expectations of internal stakeholders and ensure timely execution of email marketing initiatives encompassing Client-to-advisor mailings, Client-to-Sponsor mailings, Sponsor-to-Consumer mailings and Client-to-advisor-to-consumer mailings.
- Act as the business liaison with the Email Service Provider, understanding their technology offering and enabling business partners to fully leverage the platform
- Increase email engagement using A/B and MVT methodologies.
- Tests will range from basic subject line tests to more complex, algorithmic experiments
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in email, mobile and digital advertising trends, identifying opportunities for continual improvement in digital marketing efforts.
- Understanding optimization methodologies and the situational application of such tactics to bolster campaign results is a key measure of success for this role
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders to foster a collaborative approach to the execution of initiatives
- Establish, implement and monitor digital communication methodologies to promote consistency across Canadian Division
- Working closely with Branding, Communications and Technology teams, monitor compatibility of email communications across platforms and devices, optimizing email structure to match target audience requirements
- Assist with training and support for email marketing efforts with internal stakeholders from across Canadian division