Title: Document Review Specialist: 32616-1
Duration: 1 year
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Point of Contact for Investment Advisors (IA) and their teams, dispensing product information and issue resolution within a pre-determined SLA.
• Update IAs and their teams on product developments, enhancements and change management initiatives to ensure a positive IA and client experience.
• Ensure IA inquiries are properly channeled within the organization to their complete satisfaction when advanced counsel is required.
• Assist in co-ordination of business development initiatives such as IA conference calls, seminars, road shows or other events that promote the exchange of information on the fee based products and third party managers.
• Review all account opening documentation to ensure firm and regulatory requirements are met.
• Prepare regular reporting that tracks adoption of fee for advice programs to assist management in understanding penetration and achievement against plan.
• Special projects as requested.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of investment verbiage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to adapt communication style depending on audience.
• Good presentation skills, displaying comfort in speaking to both large groups and working one-on-one with Ias
• Relationship/consultative sales skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Works well in a team environment, but still able to work autonomously.
• Proactive and positive; presents solutions not problems
• Strong disposition towards client service excellence
• Interest in investment industry, portfolio management and financial markets
• Possesses a university degree/college diploma in a relevant discipline