POSITION: Document Review Specialist – Intermediate
DURATION: 12 months
LOCATION: TORONTO, ON – FIRST CANADIAN PLACE – FCP
LOB: Treasury and Payment Solutions EXTENSION: possible
HOURS: 8:30-5 – 37.5/week
OVERTIME: not likely
Dress Code: smart business
INTERVIEW DETAILS: ½ hour
INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY (DATE/TIME):
WHAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW WILL THIS BE?: one round in person
INTERVIEWERS: HM and 1 or 2 Senior members of the team –
• Facilitate the agreements between bank and Capital Market clients, with respect to the bank accounts and services that come with it. Essentially, they facilitate the onboardings of new clients and provide 360 documentation support..
• Open floor concept
• Teamwork heavy and being able to work independently
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
• Forward thinking team and instrumental to the line of business and the bank as a whole
• Helps foster a great work experience and is a an excellent career stepping stone
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• more clerical/admin – more support
• Responsible for the preparation, review and analysis of Cash Management agreements and legal documentation related to account openings and service agreements.
• Provides support to the team that provides end
• Ensures that accurate and appropriate cash management agreements and account open legal documentation are prepared and sent to clients on a timely basis.
• Manages the flow of documentation provided to the client, the expectations of clients, Sales, Product Management and Implementation, ensuring appropriate monitoring and follow-up.
• Understands Bank Policy and Procedures, Banking Regulations, applicable laws and Cash Management Products and Services – strongly preferred
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
•There should just be an emphasis on technical/computer skills. The successful candidate will assist with testing new technology that we are developing.
• Client centric focus and the ability to work with demanding high profile clients.
• Strong computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Access.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Banking and finance experience preferred
• Negotiation skills and the ability to apply them in the documentation process.
• legal background
• Strong analytical, risk management and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple relationships.
• College or University degree/ experience