We are looking for a Director of Product Management for a top Client in Toronto. Our Client is a fast-paced, product driven organization with up to speed technology and initiatives! If you are looking for an organization to grow within, please see the requirements below.
- Perform market research activities to identify market and business problems for Canadian payroll clients.
- Coordinate the reporting product lifecycle from user product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs.
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholder and align all development activity with business goals and priorities.
- Oversee the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements, balance business needs with technical requirements, and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements.
- Participate in product design process to assert business and user needs through the end-to-end design process.
- Participate in user research and user experience evaluation sessions to fine tune use cases and design of Canadian Payroll features.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (4 Years Full Time Program) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5 years of Product Management or equivalent experience such as Business Analysis, Product Ownership.
- Software Development background with formal business education preferred
- 3+ years of proven Canadian Payroll Development
- Ability to articulate the scope of the impact of Canadian Statutory regulations for cross functional design.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Deep Payroll knowledge & experience.
- Research skills to continuously keep abreast on changing marketing trends and dynamics
- Ability to prioritize requirements based on client and business needs.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer insights
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and oral.
- Proficiency working with data
- Strong collaborative teaming and consensus building abilities as well as proficiency in cross-discipline cooperation.
- Experience in the Human Capital Management industry is a definite asset
- Travel required to work with teams located in Alpharetta, Ga, USA