Digital Project Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 2-3 months to start
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for our integrated marketing client. You don’t need to be a technical wizard to succeed in Project Management but you do need to enjoy interacting with clients, suppliers and be comfortable managing a wide range of project types including responsive web design, email and social campaigns, app development, video production and print to name a few! If you are a Project Manager at-heart, enjoy wearing a variety of hats while working in a fluid, fast paced environment then we’d love to meet you!
You are a seasoned Project Manager with at least four years of creative agency experience in a Project Management role and experience as a Senior Project Manager. Passionate about doing meaningful work with clients, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you bring a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to your work. A large project load doesn’t scare you. Your ability to manage up to 25 projects on-the-fly combined with your knowledge of healthcare and its regulatory environment make you a definite asset.
The Senior Project Manager is a visible leader and authority for team members and external stakeholders. This means that; we rely on your wise judgment, your ability to create positive client and internal experiences, and your desire and know-how desire to work through challenges.
Our Senior Project Managers are responsible for:
· Management of projects within assigned portfolio
· Determining and documenting scopes of work
· Developing and tracking budgets and timelines
· Managing internal resources and external vendors
· Driving projects forward ensuring deliverables are met
· Managing and mitigating project risk
· Managing stakeholder expectations through effective communication
· Participating in brainstorming meetings
· Managing weekly status calls and budget reviews
· Creating project documentation
· Delivering high quality work while meeting budgetary, timeline and scope constraints
· Ensure junior team members stay on task and have sufficient mentorship