Job Posting Title: Digital Marketing Project Manager
Location Address: WFH (Ontario Work from Home)
Contract Duration: 2/16 – 10/15
Number of Positions: 1 Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM Tier
Halt deadline will be 1 PM EST 1/19/21
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Digital Marketing Canada – Our banking client supports all marketing, go-to market notifications, content updates that are required to support digital sales and also support any marketing initiatives for the broader bank within the digital space.
Project: Project Harmony – Support all updates to public facing websites required to launch the new program, as well as migrating an external site into the bank.COM Reason for request: Project work – The Digital Marketing Project Manager works closely with marketing teams and stakeholders to lead Build and Launch initiatives and improve the customer experience across our websites.
Candidate Value Proposition: Project involves makes role interesting, if the person is passionate about customer experience and customer service, will have the opportunity to make a pivotal impact on increasing experience for our banking client's customers overall.
Typical Day in Role:
– Be able to be a liaison between the business and working team
– Regulators will notify the bank of what needs to be fixed, PM will be required to provide requirements that entail the approach of the delivery.
– Able to provide updates on changes to approaches, or any needs to not slow down working team, legal approvals etc.
Delivery of the team, if there is a deadline and team is building sprints/timeframes of work, PM will be required to keep working team on delivery standard and delivering on accountabilities.
– Champions a customer first strategic approach coordinating cross functional digital teams in the creation and flawless execution of end to end digital marketing strategy across owned digital channels for specific lines of business
– Focuses on a seamless customer journey, ensuring consistent messaging from one touchpoint to the other to provide an optimal brand and customer experience.
– Delivers post-campaign analysis of site launches
– Coordinates subject matter expertise across platforms to proactively identify and recommend future projects and initiative improvements through active awareness by staying ahead of emerging customer needs. Has a high level of digital marketing knowledge, channel metrics, industry best practices, and A/B/multivariate test results
– Aids in the preparation of reports for management and business lines detailing site performance with insights and recommendations for future consideration that add value for the customer.
– Leads agile squads/sprints to help shape and develop new functionality, user experiences, customer journeys and other initiatives to meet customer demands and drive sales, online and mobile banking adoption and customer engagement initiatives.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Minimum 5 years – Project Management Background in a large-Scale Organization – Experience with adhering to templates/SOW's/ updates visibility on project progress. Creating reports for management, risks, callouts, milestones.
2) 3-5 Years Understanding of Digital Space – exposure to digital projects, customer experience projects
3) 5+ Years – Analytical Skills/Experience – understanding data and prioritize tasks
4) Excellent Communication Skills – both written & verbal
1) Website Project Experience
2) Marketing Experience
3) Workfront or other Project Management Tools
Soft Skills Required:
- Coordination Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Cross Cultural Communication Experience
Bachelor's is in a related field or Technical Education, worked in any large company, bank experience.
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 2 Step Process: 2 Microsoft Teams Interview • Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP