Job Title: Digital Marketing Content Manager
Location Address: Toronto – Currently Work from Home
Contract Duration: 2 months – strong possibility to extend
Our large financial client is looking for a Content Manager – focusing on content experience and understanding of the customer journey and how “discovery” integrates into the entire journey map, both online and offline.
Focus on delivering end to end customer experiences across the bank’s footprint. Two-fold business line that oversees Sales/Growth and Customer Experience for Digital Marketing
Project: Updating the website to reflect the change in product structure across the business portfolio.
Candidate Value Proposition: Opportunity for FTE, part of a Marketing Eco-System that is growing and developing at a fast pace.
Typical Day in Role:
– Role is a Digital Marketing Content Manager – Individual Contributor
– Part of a broader project team
– Come to full platform stand ups to hear what they are doing how its going
– Be hands on keyboard for lack of a better term, making updates, sign offs within the platform itself.
– Understanding of the customer journey and how “discovery” integrates into the entire journey map, both online and offline
– Ability to manage multiple business priorities and stakeholder expectations in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– You are able to juggle multiple tasks at once, changing focus and priority as needed, with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3+ Years’ Content Management Experience with Solid understanding of Website Design, HTML, Photoshop, website testing and personalization tools, and web analytics.
2) 3+ Years’ Experience in Content Management Systems
4) 3+ Years’ High-Level Understanding of Marketing Experience
2) Excellent Communication Skills – Both written and Verbal
1) Adobe Experience Manager
2) Multivariate and AB Testing
3) Financial/Retail Experience
4) SEO Experience – analyzing website traffic and user engagement metric to drive optimizations
Degrees: Bachelor’s is preferred or relevant experience