Job title: AEM Web Designer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
Relevant Skills and experiences:
• Undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience providing training and working with websites.
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager content management systems,
• Technologically savvy with HTML and CSS.
• Working knowledge of graphic design best practices, website design, and Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch.
• Ability to assume a hands-on approach and operate within a fast paced, complex environment under tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible – working outside core hours is required (but you’ll work on a team that offers flexibility)
• Able to exercise judgment in a changing environment.
• Strong planning, communication, influencing, and conflict management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills with the ability to research issues where the solution is not readily apparent.
• Ability to set, manage and work to the expectations of stakeholders and to work independently as well collaboratively in a group dynamic.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.