Job Title: Digital Content Producer
The Digital Content Producer is part of a content team responsible for building a new bank digital website to create an engaging experience for our consumers. This role involves building web using a CMS working closely with other publishers, client stakeholders and team members (UX, SEO experts) to deliver high-quality content in a high-pressure, time-crunched environment. In addition to the Bank project, the incumbent may be involved with other digital initiatives
Relevant Skills and experiences:
• Undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience providing training and working with websites.
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager content management systems,
• Technologically savvy with HTML and CSS.
• Working knowledge of graphic design best practices, website design, and Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch.
• Ability to assume a hands-on approach and operate within a fast paced, complex environment under tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible – working outside core hours is required (but you’ll work on a team that offers flexibility)
• Able to exercise judgment in a changing environment.
• Strong planning, communication, influencing, and conflict management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills with the ability to research issues where the solution is not readily apparent.
• Ability to set, manage and work to the expectations of stakeholders and to work independently as well collaboratively in a group dynamic.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
Understand internal client needs and technical specifications
Deliver on time web pages as requested by internal clients using our Content Management System Adobe Experience Manager Perform User Acceptance Testing