Job Posting Title: Digital Business Analyst
Location Address: Work from Home – Toronto, ON
Duration: 3/29 – 10/29/21
Number of Positions: 1 Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Digital marketing supports all marketing, go to market notification, content updates that are required to support digital sales and also support any marketing initiatives for the broader bank within the digital space.
Project: Project Advice + delivers financial literacy to help customers learn how to get on top of their finances.
Candidate Value Proposition: Be able to build out architecture and be part of it in from an enterprise platform.
Typical Day in Role:
– Working closely with engineering technology team (close neighbor/partner)
– Participating in team meetings, making technology recommendations based on the platform
– Book ad-hoc meetings to understand tech requirements for delivery
– Sprint planning and technology grooming
– Ideally, you have an Engineering or Computer Science degree, and pride yourself on analysis, logical thinking and problem-solving skills with a lean and agile mentality.
– Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.- Identify and report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make platform recommendations to cross-functional teams.
-Identify and report on common sources of technical issues and support teams in quickly finding a resolution
– Stays on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the platform and the digital customer experience.
– Lead with a strategic mindset and understands the platform principles of reusability and scalability.
– Work with cross-functional teams in determining the best edge cases to support reusability across the platform.
– Define and document the platform user requirements while keeping an eye out for any process important opportunities.
– Requirements definition or clarification and writing/updating agile stories.
– Support with backlog grooming and prioritization and participates in test case definition and user acceptance testing.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 2-4 Years Min – Business Analyst Experience in a Technical Agile Environment. Understanding SDLC, Technical Requirements.
2) 2-3 Years – Technical/Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager or experience with headless CMS's – need to understand component design and platform architecture, Design Systems.
3) Overall Accessibility knowledge (WCAG AA) – Understanding of colour contrast, colour blindness. The candidate should be able to speak to these items.
4)2-4 Years Min – General Knowledge of Web Technologies – reviewing wire frames, mobile design practices.
5) 2-4 Years – Jira/Confluence Experience
6) Strong Communication and Writing Skills – will need to write user stories.
1) Knowledge of UX design
2) Adobe Certified Business Practitioner certification
Soft Skills Required:
1) Critical Thinking Skills – different pieces to deliver software
2) Open to receiving Feedback & listen/open to other team members opinions
3) Open to working in an agile lean way with direct team – transformation work – gross mindset/be resilient
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or related field required.
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 2 Step Process: 1-2 Microsoft Teams Interview • Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP