POSITION: Digital Analytics Implementation Manager
LOB: Corporate Marketing
Working in partnership with the Digital Analytics, the Digital Analytics Implementation team are the subject matter expert on everything involving digital data collection.
The Digital Implementation team has an opening for a new position of Digital Analytics Specialist reporting to the Reporting to the Senior Manager Digital Analytics Implementation.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
1. Analytics Implementation [Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager] (60%) • Understand and translate Business requirements in to Analytics tagging requirements • Estimate, plan and execute Analytics Implementation projects • Keep on-top of latest features and methodologies to continuously innovate implementation strategies • Maintain quality, consistency and standard of data • Setup and manage integrations between other technologies, enabling data enrichment.
2. Understanding and Managing Data [Adobe Analytics] (20%) • Use Adobe Analytics to understand quality of data collection • Sanitize and Manage data collection • Generate reports to showcase relevant data, on project-wise basis
3. Documentation, Education and Communication (20%) • Generate and maintain documentation for implementation projects, process and tools.
• Define and implement process to enhance the ability of the team.
• Effectively communicate on-going work and success achieved, to set expectations for internal teams
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
o Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) o Digital Advertising tools and methodologies (DoubleClick, Criteo, RocketFuel, Quantcast, etc.) o Experience with Quality Assurance methodologies
• Strong organization and time management skills • Excellent communication skills • Ability to work with a cross-functional team of marketers, developers, analysts and business stakeholders • Strong relationship-management skills to establish productive working relationships with internal clients, external vendors and stakeholders
College or University Degree